Criteria and Procedure
Registration for Admissions is open throughout the year.
- Please note that registration of a student seeking admission and his appearance at the Admission Test, do not automatically entitle the student for admission.
- The lowest age for admission to class IV is 8 years.
- Date of Birth, as recorded in the previous School Leaving Certificate, countersigned by the District Education Officer of the State will be considered final and no application for change in the date of birth will be entertained.
- Children are eligible for admission to class IV to IX and XI. No admissions are made to Class X and XII.
- Student once admitted, his status (Boarder) will not be changed in any circumstances.