Admission to class I to IX
- Admission to classes IV to IX are made from November to April every year on the basis of availability of seats and subjected to clearing of aptitude assessment in Hindi, English, Mathematics and Reasoning. The tests are conducted at various centers/places including Pilani. Registration form can be availed from school office or downloaded from school website.
- Before a candidate is allowed to sit for admission test, he must produce his marks sheet as a proof of his having passed the previous class. The provisional admission is confirmed only when a School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended countersigned by the District Education Officer is produced. In case such certificate is not submitted the scholar’s name is removed from the rolls of the school. No communication in connection with the fee of the ward will be sent to the parent/guardian separately. Fee once deposited will, in no case, be refunded.
- If a student is declared fit for admission, the guardian is required to deposit the school fee for the first term immediately, failing which his selection would be treated as cancelled. In case a candidate fails to report back within seven days after admission, or opening of the school in July after summer vacation, whichever is earlier, his seat is declared vacant and the fee deposited will be forfeited. A student’s name is struck off the rolls at any stage if any entry made, is found incorrect.
Admission to class XI
- Students seeking admission to class XI to the +2 stage of the Senior School Certificate Examination should get their names registered and send an attested copy of the marks sheets of class X Board Examination within a week of the declaration of class X Board Examination result or when notified in newspaper and website of the school. The students will be admitted on merit, subject to the seats available in the school
- The Principal reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.