Games And Sports play an important role in the overall personality development of children. Various Sports Activities help students remain fit. These activities also enable the students cope up with the day to day stressful situations and assist the obese students in shedding off the undesired pounds of flesh. Students develop a keen sense of Sportsmanship, acquire the technical skills required to play various games and are better cut out to meet situations which do not always guarantee success.
At Birla School Pilani , we aim for perfection not only in Academics but in the field of Sports as well. There is provision for sports activities such that students of all age groups can enjoy, relax and exercise all at the same time. We have the best coaches to teach the students the various rules, skills and techniques required for mastering various games. The students are helped in acquiring the art of beating the opposition with skill and good sportsmanship.
Students can take part in any Outdoor Sport of their choice and they have a vast variety to choose from. Athletics, Cricket, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball,Swimming and Tennis etc. are some of the options that Birla School Pilani offers. With expert coaches for each activity, Birla School Pilani encourages its students to take their Sport seriously and take part in competitions of diverse kinds.
Games & Sports Achievements 2016 :
- School won Team Championship boys U/17, Boys U/19, Overall boys championship and overall runner up.
- Master Harshvardhan Singh Rathore declared individual champion boys U/17.
- Master Sunil Kumar declared individual champion Boys U/19 in Cluster XIV Athletics Meet 2016.
- School won 20 Gold, 9 Silver & 7 Bronze Medals.
- 31 athletes participated in this meet and 15 selected for the Athletics National.
- SCHOOL GOT THE OVERALL BOYS CHAMPIONSHIP AT CLUSTER LEVEL CONTINUOUSLY FOR THE 15TH YEAR.
- Master Kartik Matoliya & Parvesh Sangwan won 1 Gold & 1 Silver Medal in 14th SGI All India Karate Championship.
- 9 students selected for state and in the Rajasthan State Aquatic Competition.
- Master Divyansh Kochar selected for CBSE National Swimming meet and stood 5th in his event.
- Mater Bhism Narayan & Kartik Sharma participated in SGFI national meet. They stood 4th & 7th respectively in their events.
Games & Sports Achievements 2015 :
- SCHOOL WON U/14, U/16 Team Championships & U/14 Individual Championship & Overall Runner Up In CBSE Cluster X Athletic Meet -2015. 9 Students selected for the Nationals.
- School Got The Overall Boys Championship At Cluster Level Continuously For The 14th Year.
- Master Sunil Kumar & Karmesh Dhankar of Class XI also participated in Rajasthan State Athletic Meet held at Sri Ganganagar and got the Silver Medal. They were awarded Rs 50,000/- as cash prize by the Rajasthan Govt.
- 2 Silver & 8 Bronze Medals Got in Rajasthan State Educational Inter School Swimming Championship.
- School Participated in the CBSE West Zone Swimming Meet and brought Laurels to the School.
Games & Sports Achievements( Session 2012-13) :
- SCHOOL WON U/14, U/19, INDIVIDUAL U/19 & OVERALL BOYS CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE CBSE CLUSTER X ATHLETIC MEET HELD AT ALWAR. TEAM WON 15 GOLD, 5 SILVER & 14 BRONZE MEDALS TEAM ALSO WON 1 GOLD & 5 BRONZE MEDALS IN CBSE NATIONAL ATHLETIC MEET HELD AT VARANASI.
- SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM PARTICIPATED IN CBSE CLUSTER X FOOTBALL MEET OUR TEAM PLAYED QUARTER FINAL.
- TWO STUDENTS U/19 AGE GROUP PARTICIPATED IN NATIONAL SWIMMING MEET HELD AT PUNE. MASTER HEMANT VERMA GOT 4TH POSITION IN 100 MTRS BREAST STROKE WHILE MASTER JAYANT BHAGORA GOT 5TH PLACE IN 200 MTRS BREAST STROKE.
- 8 GOLD, 7 SILVER & 4 BRONZE MEDALS GOT IN RAJASTHAN EDUCATION INTER SCHOOL SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIP.
- SCHOOL GOT 2 GOLD, 2 SILVER AND 1 BRONZE MEDAL AT THE CBSE WEST ZONE SWIMMING MEET IN U/19, AND U/16 BOYS CATEGORIES.
Games & Sports Achievements( Session 2011-12) :
- Overall championship trophy of CBSE cluster X Athletic for last 10 years.
- Birla school pilani won 25 Gold, 14 Silver and 4 bronze medals u/19 and u/17 at Jhunjhunu District Aquatic Meet 2012.
- Birla school pilani won 9 Gold, 8 Silver and 4 Bronze medals by boys u/14 and 3 Gold, 3 Silver medals by girls u/14u/17 at Jhunjhunu District Aquatic Meet 2012.
- Birla school pilani won 3 Gold, 2 Silver and 4 Bronze medal u/17 in state Aquatic Meet 2012.
- Birla School pilani Continuously winning all BET trophies in all the age groups of Athletics since 2002.
- School volleyball team participated in the CBSE Cluster 55 and got fourth position.
- In CBSE Cluster school Football team won silver medal and also selected for the National for the first time in the history of Pilani.