Fees (Online Payment)
- The first term fee of the students already on rolls of the school must be deposited by 1st of March every year. The school has the authority to strike off the name of a student, who fails to deposit the first terms fee within the stipulated period.
- Fee for the second term must be deposited latest by 30th September. In case of any default, a fine of Rs. 25/ per day will be charged up to 16th October and after that the name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the school. However, the student may be readmitted after receiving a readmission fee of Rs. 5000/- but on discretion of the Principal/Headmaster for which a written request from the Parent/Guardian will be necessary. No communication in connection with the fee of the ward will be sent to the parent/guardian separately. Fee once deposited will, in no case, be refunded.
- Fee must be paid by demand draft in favour of THE PRINCIPAL, BIRLA SCHOOL PILANI on UCO/SBI/YES/ICICI/AXIS/PNB Bank payable at Pilani.
- Fee for the full term will be charged even if a student joins late, leaves early or absents himself during a part of session.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to keep a minimum balance of Rs. 8000/- in the personal accounts of their ward all the time.
- For boys appearing at AISSE/AISCE conducted by the Board, Examination fee is charged along with the first Instalment of fee.
- The student belonging to Assam and other States of North-East region, West Bengal, Nepal and other far off places will deposit an additional amount of Rs. 3000/- to cover extra travelling expenses.
- The amount includes school fees, lodging, boarding, electricity, laundry and other hostel services but does not include expenses of personal nature such as for uniform, educational tour, dry –cleaning, charges of clothes, pocket expenses, books & stationery and special medical attention and patent medicines, which will be debited into personal account.
- Since students in the hostel are not allowed to keep cash with them, money for the personal expenses is also to be deposited along with the fees.