- The candidate should first register by clicking on the “New Online Applicant” for assigning his/her email ID as USER ID and making a password. Once the system approves the USER ID and password the applicant can press the continue button to proceed with the Online Registration.
- Please keep payment (Rs. 1700/-) details ready before New Registration.
- On Continuing, the applicant will be taken to the actual Online Registration Form Page.
- On-line application can be completed in one or more sessions by revisiting the website using the assigned user ID and password.
- The candidate should enter all required information correctly in all fields of the Online Registration Form.
- Kindly keep your scanned passport size photograph (200 x 300 pix) ready for uploading it in the Online Registration Form.
- After filling all the fields, the candidate can SAVE the information in between by using the SAVE button. The candidate can edit data in any field till the FINAL ONLINE SUBMISSION is made.
- Final Online Submission can be made only after the candidate enters the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference No. in the field provided in the Online Registration Form. The UTR will be given by the Bank through which the candidate remits the Registration Fee.
The Registration Fee is Rs. 1700. Following Payment Options are available:
NEFT :Payment can be transfered through NEFT to the Schools Account No 153801000530 of ICICI BANK, PILANI(IFSC code : ICIC0001538). Once the money is remitted by NEFT the UTR No. (Unique Transaction Reference No.), Date & Time of the transaction should be obtained from the Bank through which the NEFT transaction has been done. The UTR No. , Date & Time of the NEFT transaction provided by the Bank must be filled up in the text box provided in the Payment Details Section of the Online Registration Form.
Demand Draft:Registration Fee of 1700 may be made by making Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Birla School Pilani, payable at Pilani in any of the following Banks ; ICICI, AXIS, SBBJ, SBI, YES, PNB, UCO. Once the Demand Draft is made, the Demand Draft Number, Date and the Name of the issuing Bank with Branch Name must be entered in the respective text boxes provided in the Payment Details Section of the Online Registration Form. The Print out of the Online Registration Form along with the Demand Draft (actual hard copy) must be sent to the School’s Address: Principal, Birla School Pilani, Pilani – Rajasthan – 333031
After making payment through NEFT / Demand Draft enter the UTR / DD No., & the Date in the respective text boxes provided in the Payment Details Section of the Online Registration Form.
The Print out of the Online Registration Form after Final Submission along with the Demand Draft / UTR slip must be sent to the School’s Address:Principal, Birla School Pilani, Pilani – Rajasthan – 333031
After Final Submission the candidate can take out a print out of the Online Regitration Form filled up by him/her at any time in the future.
The School reserves the right to refuse permissions to take the Entrance Assessment without giving any reason.
The Registration Fee is not Refundable in any case.
The acceptance of the registration form & fee is no guarantee that the boy will be admitted and it does not involve the school in any obligation to admit the boy.
The lower age limit for admission to Class IV is 8 years. Similarly co-relation of age and the class to which admission is sought is a must. Birth Certificate from the Municipal Board or a recognised Institution will be required as proof of age. Boys only will be asked to withdraw from school if at any stage it is found that the proof of age submitted is not correct.